HANDLE WITH CARE
- Soilbaker ceramics are food, dishwasher, and microwave safe.
- Avoid use in the oven or on direct flame as it can cause cracks on ceramics.
- Due to the nature of handmade ceramics, each piece has slight variations in appearance and thus, is one-of-a-kind.
- Grey marks on ceramics may become noticeable after use of metal utensils. These are the metal marks that look like scratches but can be clean off quickly with a bit of scrubbing. Mildly abrasive cleaning products formulated for dishes are available and are often labeled specifically for mark removal. Barkeeper's Friend is a popular powdered cleaner used for this purpose.
- We recommend non-scratch sponge or soft dishcloths when wash ceramic products. Please avoid heavy duty scrubs since they may damage the surface.
- Soilbaker ceramics are hand-crafted and fired using traditional techniques upon the age-old craftsmanship of Yeoju. Glaze flow marks, blisters, small bumps and pinholes might occur during the manufacturing process, which should to be embraced and taken as characteristics of ceramic products. Therefore, exchange or refund request will not be possible for the reason.
- Soilbaker ceramics are made with soil from nature. When soil or glaze contains a certain amount of of iron, small dark dots caused by iron powder may occur during the pottery baking process.
- Soilbaker ceramics are densely produced at a high temperature of 1260 degrees and that prevents any discoloration from food.
- Measurement deviation is within 1cm due to the different measuring instruments.