HANDLE WITH CARE
- Soilbaker ceramics are food, dishwasher, and microwave safe.
- Ceramics cannot be used in the oven or on direct fire as it can cause cracks.
-Due to the nature of handmade ceramics, pieces will have slight variations in appearance. Each item is one-of-a-kind.
- Scratch marks on the matte porcelain may be left from metallic cutlery. This is not the result of the glaze's peeling off, but the color change because of metallic cutlery (The same phenomenon occurs in glossy ceramics, but in this case it is invisible.)
- Soilbaker ceramics are hand-crafted and fired in kilns. Glaze flow marks, small bumps and air bubbles might occur during the manufacturing process, which are supposed to be taken as characteristics of ceramic products. Therefore, exchange or refund request will not be possible for the reason.
- We recommend non-scratch sponge or soft dishcloths when wash ceramic products. Please avoid heavy duty scrubs since they may damage the surface.
- Sando line is densely produced at a high temperature of 1250 degrees so that no food color will be left on it.
- The soil of Soilbaker's ceramics is mixed by a clay called sancheongto with a white porcelain, which contains a certain amount of iron. In this way, this special soil makes durable and delicately colored tablewares.
- Soilbaker's ceramics are made with soil from nature. When soil or glaze that contains a lot of iron is utilized, small dark dots (iron powder) may occur during the pottery baking process.
- measurement deviation is within 2cm due to the measuring instruments.